My background lays in the sport, high fashion and event production. Producing a lot of art gallery combining fashion events, photo exhibits, fashion movies and organizing modelcastings during all fashion events and individual fashion shows. My inspiration is the London Fashion Week and Ukraine Fashion Week. I always wanted a own Fashion project mixing all kinds of arts and fashion into a new recipe.
Fashion Organization, international fairs, fashion brands, designers are hiring me for consultancy, show production and managing innovating projects during the outgoing and ingoing fashion week.
After more than ten years professional in the fashion industry, Jerry Luxenburg began his career in Rotterdam.
Breaking the boundaries between fashion, art and finding beautiful architecture to decorate venues.
- Jerry Luxenburg is a fashion show producer but he includes also modelcasting director, creative director amongst his titles.
- In 2009 Jerry starts to learn the way of combining shows, art and video the past nine years in the Netherlands, Paris and Italy. His latest production in 2017-18 in the big cities like Kyiv and Saint Petersburg was a huge recognition for me as a fashion producer.
- In the early 2012 Jerry the Founder, estableshed Salonè della Moda combining art and fashion in a luxury setting. His cor-team have divized over 250 small and large shows in the last 9 years.
- Jerry luxenburg the creative director of Salonè della Moda won in 2018 the ethical fashion award in Italy fore outstanding work for introducing art crafted and suistainable designers.
- Jerry’s biggest responsibility is making sure that the designer’s and brands message comes across as precisely and clearly as possible. Jerry is hoping to tell you more stories upcoming years.
Fashion producer Jerry Luxenburg
Has selected and worked successfully with international emerging designers, brands and beauty brands such as: Pleasurements, Siska Gartika, Arrey Kono Berlin, Diesel, Patrizia Pepe, Michelangelo Winklaar, Klaudia Markiewicz, Minirine, House of Byfield, Mary Kay Ukraine, Vive Maria, Kathryn Milan, Pussy Deluxe, Gary Symor, Elvis Aigbedion, Kaho To, Eugenio London, American Hero, Kenax Leung, Anna Semionenko, Michael Herrera, Robine Blickman, Ana Grcic, Caroline Bouvier, Judith van Vliet, Mode by DUC, Ed Hardy swimwear, Richmart, June Tuto, Chris van den Elzen, Swinda van Dijk, Julia Struzh, Yordan Mihalev, Rick Lee, Jelena Dimitrijevic, Marina Klimchuk, FHM, Zouhair Benkabbou, Ece Ozalp, Skenia Schnaider, Sheguang Hu, SAPPH, Blumarine, MountanYam, Chloe Sung, Marco Pintius Steffano, Monica creation, Vlisco, Maison Close lingerie, Emporio Armani Netherlands, Hunkemoller, Corinne Monique, Ivan Donev, Barbara Bui, Rianne Hottinga, Julian David, Lena Carici, Baby Phat watches, Elena Ustinova, J.LO accessories, Yang Li, Anthony Vaccarello, Josh Santana, Kozak Vlad, Pearl Dronkers and many more exhibition artists for Salonè della Moda.
Responsible organizing and arranging backstage and frontstage logistics for all type fashion shows and exhibitions. As well searching for different types of venues.
During this process Jerry Luxenburg is coördinating catwalk coaching, choreography, backstage and frontstage light coordination.
Jerry’s biggest responsibility is making sure that the designers and brands message comes accros as precisely and clearly as possible.
Jerry Luxenburg operates on an international level. He organizes fashion shows and exhibitions where designers all over the world will be invited to present their work and also will be introduced to the professional network and press. Jerry Luxenburg collaborations will promote the transparency and diversity amongst designers on international level.
Have a strong ability to work in team environment. Managing many different areas for several clients simultaneously, does not get stressed under pressure.
Desire to push my self to continually learn, expand skill base and industry knowledge. Strong verbal communication skills.
Average 13 years of fashion shows, art and event production experience. Strong timemanagement skills, ability to multitask.
The ability to make average venues beautiful.
1997-2001: Booker & founder Insaine models
2002-2005: Modelcast director and booker, Milaan, Vienna, Paris
2004-2006: Showroom representative Rocka wear USA
2006-2008: The Organization, concept & show event producer
2008-2009: Sale representative Baby Phat watches and J.LO jewelry USA
2010-2013: Founder Stravagante PR
2012-till now: Founder Salonè della Moda
Jerry Luxenburg bring crafts back with designers that can show there crafts, storytelling,
sketches, movies and inspirations behind their collections and art.
I am interested in creating connection between emerging creatives, craftsmanship and new opinionated professionals and organizations. Jerry Luxenburg search outside his city and country to ambitious students, trends forecasters, social media nerds, movie makers, ballet choreographers, music junkies, just the ones who loves to experiment. All of this will be presented by using visuals at fashion shows and events. I am interested in creating connection between emerging creatives, craftmanship and new opinionated professionals and organizations.
Fashion producer on requist Consultancy at any fashion level
- Need less time to produce a fashion show
- Provides solutions in a very short time for projects
- Foto production and editorial shoots