Jerry Luxenburg is an acclaimed and well know multi-talent with an eye for fashion, upcoming designers, models, other creatives, design, and lifestyle. As a fashion show producer, model casting director, creative director of fashion & B2B projects. He established Salone della Moda in 2012, where he combines art and fashion in a luxury setting. For seven years in a row, he produces fashion showsfor the Excellent Luxury Fair in Rotterdam, an architect & lifestyle fair combined with fashion. He is a professional with more than 12 years of experience in the fashion industry. Succeeded in producing art galleries, combining fashion, photo exhibits In Kyiv and Moscow.
Jerry Luxenburg worked with, and selected successfully talented designers from Ukraine, Italy, Poland, Belgium, Germany, Spain and Serbia. Jerry Luxenburg, choreographed over 330 individual, small and large shows in the last 12 years, whereas he also won the Ethical Fashion Award in 2018, presented by TOC Fashion Academy Tuscany in Italy, for outstanding work for introducing crafted art and sustainable designers. In 2020, he created the Designers Table Dressing in Sint Petersburg and got an award for developing this idea to the next level. Jerry Luxenburg will be the head coordinator and creative fashion show producer for the Official Rotterdam Green Fashion Week that will take place in 2023.
Jerry Luxenburg belong to the top 4 fashion show producers from Eastern and Western Europe countries introducing award winning and innovating designers the last 5 years. Jerry Luxenburg has an extensive background in high fashion event productions. International fairs, fashion brands and designers frequently ask him for his unique show production style.
- The founder and establisher of Salonè della Moda 2012 combining art and fashion in a luxury setting.
- Jerry Luxenburg is also the show producer and designer casting director of the Isis Fashion Award.
- Succeeded in producing art galleries, combining fashion events, photo exhibits in Kiev and Odessa.
- Worked 2 year for fashion agent company Baby Phat and J.LO Watches USA.
- Responsible for selecting and producing show choreography with designers from Russia, Ukraine, Italy, Poland, Belgium, Germany and Serbian market.
- Four years the Fashion show producer for architect & living fair Excellent in Ahoy Rotterdam in combination with fashion.
- More than 10 years professional in the fashion industry and event management.
- Producing PR activities for fashion showrooms and selection international brands for individual fashion shows, fairs and platforms in Europe.
- Choreographed over 330 individual small and large shows in the last 12 years.
- Jerry Luxenburg won in 2018 the Ethical fashion Award presented by TOC Fashion Academy Tuscany for outstanding work for introducing art crafted and sustainable designers.
Fashion producer Jerry Luxenburg
Has selected and worked successfully with international emerging designers, brands and beauty brands such as: Pleasurements, Siska Gartika, Arrey Kono Berlin, Diesel, Patrizia Pepe, Michelangelo Winklaar, Klaudia Markiewicz, Minirine, House of Byfield, Mary Kay Ukraine, Vive Maria, Kathryn Milan, Pussy Deluxe, Gary Symor, Elvis Aigbedion, Kaho To, Eugenio London, American Hero, Kenax Leung, Anna Semionenko, Michael Herrera, Robine Blickman, Ana Grcic, Caroline Bouvier, Judith van Vliet, Mode by DUC, Ed Hardy swimwear, Richmart, June Tuto, Chris van den Elzen, Swinda van Dijk, Julia Struzh, Yordan Mihalev, Rick Lee, Jelena Dimitrijevic, Marina Klimchuk, FHM, Zouhair Benkabbou, Ece Ozalp, Skenia Schnaider, Sheguang Hu, SAPPH, Blumarine, MountanYam, Chloe Sung, Marco Pintius Steffano, Monica creation, Vlisco, Maison Close lingerie, Emporio Armani Netherlands, Hunkemoller, Corinne Monique, Ivan Donev, Barbara Bui, Rianne Hottinga, Julian David, Lena Carici, Baby Phat watches, Elena Ustinova, J.LO accessories, Yang Li, Anthony Vaccarello, Josh Santana, Kozak Vlad, Pearl Dronkers and many more exhibition artists for Salonè della Moda.
Responsible organizing and arranging backstage and frontstage logistics for all type fashion shows and exhibitions. As well searching for different types of venues.
During this process Jerry Luxenburg is coördinating catwalk coaching, choreography, backstage and frontstage light coordination.
Jerry’s biggest responsibility is making sure that the designers and brands message comes accros as precisely and clearly as possible.
Jerry Luxenburg operates on an international level. He organizes fashion shows and exhibitions where designers all over the world will be invited to present their work and also will be introduced to the professional network and press. Jerry Luxenburg collaborations will promote the transparency and diversity amongst designers on international level.
Have a strong ability to work in team environment. Managing many different areas for several clients simultaneously, does not get stressed under pressure..
Desire to push my self to continually learn, expand skill base and industry knowledge. Strong verbal communication skills.
Average 13 years of fashion shows, art and event production experience. Strong timemanagement skills, ability to multitask.
The ability to make average venues beautiful.
1997 – 2001: Booker & founder Insaine models
2002 – 2005: Modelcast director and booker, Milaan, Vienna, Paris
2004 – 2006: Showroom representative Rocka wear USA
2006 – 2008: The Organization, concept & show event producer
2008 – 2009: Sale representative Baby Phat watches and J.LO jewelry USA
2010 – 2013: Founder Stravagante PR
2012 – till now: Founder Salonè della Moda
2022 – till now: Fashion producer Isis Fashion awards Amsterdam
2022 – till now: Excellent Lifestyle Fair Rotterdam “Ahoy”
Jerry Luxenburg bring crafts back with designers that can show there crafts, storytelling,
sketches, movies and inspirations behind their collections and art.
I am interested in creating connection between emerging creatives, craftsmanship and new opinionated professionals and organizations. Jerry Luxenburg search outside his city and country to ambitious students, trends forecasters, social media nerds, movie makers, ballet choreographers, music junkies, just the ones who loves to experiment. All of this will be presented by using visuals at fashion shows and events. I am interested in creating connection between emerging creatives, craftmanship and new opinionated professionals and organizations.
Fashion producer on requist Consultancy at any fashion level
Seminars and workshops on request
- Fashion academy
- Art & fashion organizations
Fashion show production national & International
- Indivudual Fashion show production (light, visuals)
- Event production
- Choreography shows and Exhibitions
- Backstage & front coordinator (technical aspects )
Projects on request
- Development programmes in Fashion & Art
- Selecting entrepreneurs and creatives
- Exhibition events
Model castings for brands and designers on request
- Selecting models for fashion shows, exhibition art forms
- Selecting models for short movies and documentary
- Catwalk coaching /training
- Catwalk choreography and set up decoration catwalks
Trouble shooter on request
- Need less time to produce a fashion show
- Provides solutions in a very short time for projects
- Foto production and editorial shoots